immigration lawyer san francisco

Immigration Lawyer – Getting Family-Based Green Cards For Immigrants

Whether you need to get a green card or are looking to sponsor someone for permanent residence, there are a few different types of visas that you can apply for. The E-2, E-3, and EB-5 are just a few examples. There are also family-based green cards for immigrants.


Choosing an immigration lawyer is a decision that should be made carefully. This will affect the outcome of your case. You will want to choose a reputable lawyer that has experience in your case’s particular niche. You will also want to be sure you can afford the fees.

An immigration lawyer’s fees will vary depending on the complexity of your case. They may charge a flat fee for a certain service, or they may charge an hourly rate. Make sure you know what you’re paying for, and don’t hesitate to cancel if you don’t like the results.

An immigration lawyer will have the knowledge and experience to provide you with adequate advice on matters of law. They can also help you prepare for an interview, and prepare your documentation for the USCIS.

During the consultation, your attorney will give you a comprehensive analysis of your immigration options. This will include information on timing, what to ask, and how much information you should provide. The lawyer may also offer you a basic case evaluation.

If you have a telephonic consultation, be sure to bring all of your immigration related documents. The lawyer may also ask you if you need any assistance with anything else. You will also want to complete a form with as much detail as possible.

During the consultation, the attorney may also make a point about the most efficient way to complete your immigration paperwork. This can be done in person, over the phone, or through a video conference. You can also ask your lawyer if there are any laws on confidentiality that apply to your case.

You may also be asked to provide a written evaluation of your case. This should be in your native language and contain the pertinent information.

EB-5 and E-2 applications

EB-5 and E-2 applications are both nonimmigrant visas, but they have different requirements. The EB-5 is a green card visa that allows foreign nationals to work in the United States. The E-2 is a visa for business people.

To qualify for the E-2, you must be from a country with an investment treaty with the United States. There are 81 treaty countries. India and China are not eligible.

The E-2 is not a green card, but it does allow your dependent family members to stay and work in the United States. They can attend school and even work. If you plan to extend your visa, you will have to apply for an immigrant visa.

The E2 does not require you to create a job for an employee, but it does require you to make a substantial investment. The amount is not a fixed dollar amount, but is more of a calculation about the amount of money you will need to establish your business.

The E-2 is also a bit quicker to process than the EB-5. Generally, an E-2 application is processed in as little as 15 days.

A business plan that shows you will create ten full-time jobs for qualifying employees is also a good EB-5 contender. But, don’t be surprised if you are rejected. EB-5 regulations define a qualifying employee as a lawfully admitted permanent resident.

EB-5 and E-2 applications are not for everyone. The right visa for you depends on your personal goals and financial status.

The E-2 visa is the longest-lasting visa available, but it does not offer the same benefits as the EB-5. However, it can be an attractive option for foreign investors who are considering an EB-5 investment.

Employment-based visas

Obtaining employment-based visas is a necessary step for working and living in the United States. The process can be very confusing, and hiring an immigration attorney can make it a lot easier. An attorney can explain the eligibility requirements for different types of visas and assist you in deciding which visa is best for your situation.

There are five different types of employment-based visas: E-1, E-2, E-3, E-4, and E-5. Each requires a different qualification. In order to qualify for an employment-based visa, you need a job offer from an employer in the U.S. This can include a professional or an unskilled position.

The EB-1 category is the fastest of the five types of employment-based immigrant visas. The EB-1A category is also available, but does not require a job offer. This category is for outstanding researchers and business executives. The EB-2 category is for professionals and foreign nationals with a bachelor’s degree or higher. The EB-3 category is for foreign nationals who have a bachelor’s degree or higher, or are qualified to pursue a bachelor’s degree.

An employer must petition for an employment-based visa on behalf of a foreign national. The employer must submit a labor certification application to the US Department of Labor. This process is meant to show that there are not enough Americans willing to work in the U.S.

A visa may also be self-petitioned if the foreign national has a job offer from a qualifying U.S. employer. A foreign labor certification is also needed if the applicant is in the professional worker or unskilled worker categories.

In addition, there are certain employment-based green cards that are reserved for people with extraordinary ability. These are usually people who have international acclaim or expertise in a specific field. There are also visas for people who are able to work in the United States for a temporary period.

Family-based green cards

Getting family-based green cards is a great way to obtain lawful residence in the United States. These green cards can be issued to family members, including parents, siblings, and children. The process can be complex, and can take a long time. If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you should speak with an immigration lawyer in San Francisco.

The process for obtaining family-based green cards is not as simple as some may think. There are several steps that must be followed in order for the process to be completed. These steps vary depending on the relative’s status.

First, the person must be a lawful permanent resident. He or she must have a qualifying relationship with the family member. This can be done through employment. The employer must fill out separate forms. If the employer is a qualifying employer, he or she may be able to sponsor a family member for an employment-based green card.

The family member must be 21 years of age or older. Depending on the relative’s status, the time it takes to get the green card will vary.

Immediate relatives, such as parents and children, are given the highest priority. The family member must be married or unmarried. The United States does not set an annual limit on the number of green cards that can be granted to immediate relatives. These family members will have a higher priority than other family-based green card applications.

The United States also has a Green Card Lottery program. These lottery applications are based on a number of criteria, including whether the applicant is a relative of a US citizen or not.

The family member will need to go through consular processing. This can be done at an American Consulate overseas.

Reversing charges

Having a San Francisco Immigration Lawyer reverse your criminal charges can make a big difference. They know how to comply with federal regulations and what to look for in a conviction. They can even verify the legitimacy of your charges.

There are several different factors that federal immigration officials will consider before deciding whether you qualify for a green card. These factors include your age, income, assets, and health. In addition, the government has created a “public charge” test to determine whether or not you will be a public benefit to the U.S. This test is designed to identify applicants who will most likely rely on government benefits in the future. If you have any of these characteristics, you may be declined for a green card.

The most efficient way to reverse your criminal charges is to hire an experienced San Francisco Immigration Lawyer. A good lawyer will be able to make sure your charges are true and will know what to look for in your case. In addition, a good attorney will be able to explain the laws to you in detail. You don’t want to end up in jail for an offense you did not commit.

Another way to reverse your criminal charges is to obtain a Padilla motion. A Padilla motion is a type of motion that reverses a guilty plea. The law states that you must show that you received better advice from your lawyer. Moreover, you must be able to demonstrate that you were not a criminal.

Aside from the padilla motion, there are other ways to reverse your criminal charges. For example, there are a number of different immigration courts in San Francisco that offer free legal consultations.

Leave a Comment

error: Content is protected !!